• $175 per 50-minute individual therapy session
• $260 per 75-minute relationship therapy session
• $200 per hour (prorated), for additional services including phone calls, paperwork, psychological test administration, scoring, interpretation, report writing, etc.
For several reasons, including protecting your confidentiality, I do not accept insurance as an in-network provider. Depending on your current health plan, your services may be covered in full or in part by out of network benefits. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for out of network psychotherapy services.
This means you pay the fee out of pocket at each session. Each month, my assistant or I can send you an out of network reimbursement form for you to submit to your insurance company. Then your insurance company will reimburse you directly, sending payment to your home address.
Ask your insurance provider these questions to determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include out of network mental health benefits?
• Do I have an out of network deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many out of network sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for out of network services to be covered?
• Will the insurance company ask for access to my records?
• How might a mental health diagnosis on record with my insurance company impact future insurance costs?
Cash and check are preferred. I also accept all major credit cards with no additional fee passed on to you as the consumer.
I require 24 hours’ advanced cancellation notice. Because I reserve the entire time for you, the more notice you can provide the better. If I am available and you reschedule your appointment within the next 5 business days (Monday-Friday), you will not be charged the missed appointment fee. However, I am often booked out for two to three weeks at a time and may not have anything available. You get a freebie the first time you cancel late. Please be advised that you will be charged $50.00 per session cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice thereafter.
I’M AVAILABLE TO ANSWER OTHER QUESTIONS
Please contact me with any additional questions via email, the contact form on the side of this page, or my direct line at (925) 421-6860.