Welcome to my blog! I’m so glad you’re here.
If you’re not sure whether you’re a highly sensitive person (HSP) or an introvert, visit this page for a list of key attributes that define each personality type.
My Goals for the Blog
- raising awareness for highly sensitive persons and introverts
- teaching coping techniques for managing anxiety, physical energy levels, and illness
- advocating for human rights, especially in the LGBQ+ and trans* communities
- improving public knowledge of mental health struggles and the practical ways ALL of our lives are affected by suffering
Keep in mind I do my best to reference the sources where I find my information. However, I learned these concepts and philosophies over many years. A lot of what I say is actually my opinion. At the same time, most of the ideas (as is true with most blogs) originated elsewhere. Throughout the blog, I’ll refer to stories from a variety of ancient religions, cultural practices, my experiences, academic literature, other professional healers, and self-help resources.
I Value Your Input
I openly invite you to comment and express questions or concerns anytime, critical or otherwise.
Happy Reading. Let’s Connect.
Enjoy the blog! I’m always happy to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can:
- send me a secure message me using the form on this page
- set up a 15-minute consultation by clicking “I’m Ready”
- click through to my Contact page
- call me at 925-421-6860
- email me at email@example.com
- sign up for my newsletter
If You Need Help NOW…
Keep in mind that this is only an informational/educational blog. It is NOT a substitute for adequate mental health treatment by a designated professional. If you are in crisis, pick up the phone and immediately dial 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.